At HAMLET PROTEIN, we invented a world-class flagship product, developed a unique patent protected technology, and penetrated the global market. Simply put, our employees pioneered an industry. Join us, and together we’ll drive health, profits and performance for our customers.
You can view all open positions or use the following search form to find jobs that suit your specific career interests.
Or, if you prefer, you can simply submit your CV for general consideration.
Use this form to perform another job search
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Page 1 of 1
Job Post Information* : Posted Date
3 months ago(23/05/2019 09:28)
Get a real chance to feed your brain and influence the future of HAMLET PROTEIN as our new Piglet Segment Manager.
HAMLET PROTEIN is dedicated to continuing our strong growth founded on our products with unique benefits and documentation to support the customer value we offer. We give you the autonomy to drive our segment strategies, value propositions of our global product portfolio, new launches, and setting the direction for our future innovations.
You will join the global Strategic Marketing team reporting directly to the Vice President. Together we’ll drive health, profits and performance for piglets worldwide where a fully penetrated market in our priority business is estimated at 15 times the current market value.
You Play an Active Part in Our Global Piglet Segment Strategy
You are the overall responsible for the global piglet segment strategy, development and execution. Functioning as the segment team leader, you
- Ensure the long term sales growth and profitability targets are achieved (2-4 years targets)
- Build competitive and differentiated product portfolios that address important market needs, are profitable and well documented
- Optimize time-to-launch and time-to-scale of new products and concepts by managing and directing the launch processes
- Secure timely portfolio renewal to cover market needs by setting direction for R&D, prioritizing efforts according to available resources and executing with internal and external partners
- Partner with Regions to drive commercial best practices in a value selling context; Extract knowledge and global best practices from our customer interactions across Regions;
- Provide technical support and training related to product performance to sales and application colleagues as well as selected customers and distributors
You will become part of our Strategic Marketing department working alongside our highly specialized employees in R&D Biotechnology, R&D Animal Nutrition and Segment Management, while also collaborating with skilled sales people and nutritionists to secure optimal execution of strategies. You should expect up to 50 % of your time on business travel.
You Combine In-Depth Field Knowledge with Market Focus
You have a Ph.D or masters in agricultural science, piglet nutrition, health, production or breeding combined with a deep technical understanding of the challenges faced by modern piglet producers and experience in positioning feed ingredients or additives towards these needs. In addition, you need to excel on five parameters to be successful in this role:
- Product positioning and value proposition (producing and articulating the story, interpreting data and selecting the right way to present it, formulating calculating feed cost and associated ROI, etc.)
- Customer understanding (real customer understanding down to how they spend their day and what worries them most/what are their aspirations – and then the associated ability to figure out the match between certain customer segments and what we have to offer)
- Influencing skills (which in this case is another way of saying that we expect you to lead a group of nutritionists with a diverse cultural background without having formal authority over them)
- Communication skills (not the ability to present stuff at a conference (that is assumed) but ability to listen, respond, reformulate, listen…– not only with one individual in one setting but with an entire group over many sessions. So this one is linked to influencing but without a nag for simplifying and drawing conclusions you will explode in complexity)
- Strategizing (ability to think and decide on trade-offs, foresee development of certain segments and their needs, calculate market sizes, build business case arguments, identify trends and act on the implications for our offering, and so on)
Apply in the top right corner – it only takes 2 minutes!
For further information on the position, please call VP R&D and Strategic Marketing Gorm Madsen at +45 75 63 10 20.
Please let us know, if you need any further information about the job: Press this link